Wednesday, October 19, 2011

That Purse Again

I wasn't able to get outfit photos done yesterday or today - too bad 'cause I liked what I wore. But it's difficult getting shots done and I may not do the outfit posts every day.

This outfit is what I wore on Monday. This is the type of "uniform" I can see myself copying over and over - dress+tights+booties=easypeasylemonsqueasy.

Scarf: Danier Leather (thrifted)
Dress: Gap (sooooo comfortable - like wearing a dressy nightgown)
Tights: Roots (I swear by Roots tights - they stay put, breath nicely and last)
Booties: Blowfish (my first pair of footwear from Blowfish - super comfortable)
Purse: thrifted

2 comments:

  1. That purse is gorgeous! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks - this purse is definitely one of my favourite thrift finds. My hubby thinks it's weird, but that's ok - he's not carrying it!

    ReplyDelete